Saturday, July 21, 2012

Heavenly Treats Sunday Link Party #9


Welcome to 


Heavenly Treats Sunday has been such a success, all the link ups are wonderful, you all have such great talent and come up with delicious desserts.  


There was 36 link ups at link party #8 and that was the most so far, this week let's try to get to 50 or more!

Featured from Link Party #8



3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cups by Practical Stewardship



Chipotle Chocolate Bacon Cupcakes by My Turn for Us



Cookies and Cream Cupcakes (Vegan) by La Vita e` Bella


~ Please grab a featured button if you were featured on Heavenly Treats Sunday~

Pamela's Heavenly Treats

Just a few rules:



Link directly to your post



No giveaways or shops



Grab party button or link back to my blog



Pamela's Heavenly Treats
~Please make sure you visit and comment on other posts~

I would love it if you would become a follower of Pamela's Heavenly Treats


Please check back next week to see who is featured!

Remember DESSERTS only!
(All Kinds ~ Not Just Healthy Treats)






18 comments:

  1. Thank You! Thank You! For featuring my little cupcake! You made my day:) Have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PSS I grabbed your button for my sidebar!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting, Pamela
    Have a great day!
    Linda
    http://withablast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! This is my first time linking up. :) Thank you for hosting!

    How can I get the HTML code for the Heavenly Sweet Treats Party button? I was going to add it to my sidebar, but I do not see code for it, just for your regular blog button. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the sweet party, Pam! Havea wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My my my! So many yummy things to try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pamela! I'm a new follower. I was wondering to what extent are your cupcakes healthy? Hehe, by that I mean are they vegan-friendly, gluten-free, anything like that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for linking up to Fabulous Fridays, Pamela! And thanks for hosting this party again. I will be linking up in a little while. :)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the peanut butter cup recipe! Looks really easy and yummy, plus coconut oil is super good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pamela... each time I read your blog... well you amaze me!! YOU ROCK!! Now with the linky parties. Great job! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower! Love your site and looking forward to reading more!

    Hope you will follow back!
    Daisy @ http://trendymomreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything looks absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pamela, I so love to visit your heavenly treats, but you absolutely kill me on my health and fitness report I have to do every week! C'mon...bacon, chocolate and chipotle...no fair!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm wanting treats just looking at all of this yummy stuff!!
    Following you via Monday Mingle and would love a follow back. All the best, Monica

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just discovered your blog and linky party :) Excited to have a new place to link up each week (and new yumminess to drool over).

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG, chocolate cupcakes.....with bacon?!?!?! Sounds like heaven to me! I'm definitely going to try that one! Thanks for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...